the Value of Care Delivery.
And Telehealth is our Catalyst.
What is Telehealth?
Everybody agreed until somebody defined it.
The Ingenium Services
Systems Thinking Applied. As much or as little as you need.
- Telehealth Education for leadership, providers, staff: Design & Delivery
- Telehealth Readiness or Maturity Assessments : Design & Administration
- Telehealth Strategy Development (alignment with the org’s strategy)
- Business Case and Business Plan Development (financial and clinical)
- Legal Assessments, Risk Analysis
- Policy Research & Recommendations
- Reimbursement Strategies
- Proof-of Concept Planning & Management
- Workflow Design, Development & Impl.
- System Architecture Design
- Vendor Analysis, Selection & Engagement
- Technology Selection, Configuration, Integration, and Deployment Mgmt.
- Performance Dashboard Design and Implementation
- Telehealth Services Implementation Planning & Execution
- Training Design, Development & Delivery
- Marketing Plan (internal/external) Development and Execution
- Operational Support Structure Design & Implementation Coaching/Management
- Operational Support Methodology (Tools and Processes) Design & Implementation
- Operations Management Coaching
- Continuous Improvement Strategy and Methodology Development & Implement.
- Data Analytics -driven Telehealth: Design, Development & Integration
The Ingenium Healthcare Advisors Team
Trusted Professionals bringing Diversity, Breadth, and Depth.
Joe McMenamin, MD, JD
Bonnie Britton, MSN, RN, FATA
Remote Patient Monitoring
Jay Ostrowski, MA, NCC, LPC-S
Tele Behavioral Health
Lacey Hart, MBA, PMP
Patient Safety and Healthcare
Delivery Excellence Advisor
Christian Milaster, MS, PMP *
Judy Chan, MPH
Stacey Robertson, MFA
Kathy Letendre, MHA